|Cars for Sale : New - $|
|Price : $|
|Last Update||February, 2019|
Detail For How to Fix a Broken Car CDI Super Easy
How to Fix Damaged Car CDI is quite easy to do yourself at home. For those of you motor vehicle owners of course must understand about the components in the vehicle. This is so that later you can anticipate the disturbances in your vehicle. One component that has an important function in a car is CDI.
How to Fix Damaged Car CDI is quite easy to do yourself at home. For those of you motor vehicle owners of course must understand about the components in the vehicle. This is so that later you can anticipate the disturbances in your vehicle. One component that has an important function in a car is CDI. The workings of CDi itself is to set the time for sparks on spark plugs that can burn a fog that mixes fuel with air that has been compressed by a piston in a combustion chamber connected by engine rotation or known as RPM.
Formerly the old model vehicle using platinum, but along with the development of platinum technology existence replaced by CDI. CDI and platinum actually have the same function. It’s just that CDI work is regulated by electrical components. In addition, car ignition systems that use CDI are better than cars that use platinum. The CDI ignition system can produce more stable and effective combustion. In addition, several other advantages of CDI include:
- No need to set because CDI settings are set by electrical components.
- The ignition system is stable due to the absence of an interest jump.
- Vehicle engine is easy to distarter compared to ignition system using platinum.
- Very easy in care.
- Ignition systems that use CDI are also resistant to water and shocks.
Based on the power supply used, the CDI ignition system is divided into two types:
- CDI DC ignition system, which is an ignition system that uses a power supply in the form of a direct electric current source such as DC Dynamo, Battery, and Battery.
- CDI AC ignition system, ie ignition system using power supply in the form of alternating current such as alternator or AC dynamo.
Car CDI component is divided into 3 important parts, among others are:
Is a spark plug gear mounted on the delco used as a readable medium with a sensor, the sensor here is the pulser. The sum of the gear of the reluctor is the sum of the engine cylinders so that each gear of the reluctor is used for one engine cylinder.
2. Pick Up Coil (pulser)
Is a component that serves as a sensor that can detect metal that can produce a signal or AC voltage in small amounts when crossing the gear reluctor. Signals coming from the pulser will be amplified as inputs on the ignition module / CDI module.
3. Ignition Module
Is a component that has a function to process data derived from the pulser used to detect the tooth reluctor. Then this data will be the driver of the coil driver transistor. Ignition module is a component that will not emit an electric current because it uses an open colector transistor system that has a function for switching minus coils on the ground.
Same thing with other car components, CDI sometimes also suffered damage that caused the component work can not be maximized. A common problem with CDI is that sometimes CDIs may experience weaknesses. The most obvious signs when your car CDI is experiencing a weakness is the performance decline of the vehicle. For that, you must immediately repair the damaged components so as not to affect the performance of your vehicle.
How to Fix Car CDI
At the time of CDI car damage you already know, of course the next thing you need to do is repair the CDI component of the car.
- When the CDI condition of the car is damaged, of course you have to disassemble it to replace with a new one. There are several components in the CDI that you should check first. If you already know the damage that occurs, you must replace the damaged component.
- If the damage suffered by CDI car is not too severe or you want to find a way to just be safe. You do not need to replace the car CDI with the new components.
Because CDI function is so important for vehicles, of course you need to keep the condition of CDI remains in good condition for the performance of the vehicle. But if you do not know the right way to replace or repair your car CDI. It would be better if you take your vehicle to the nearest authorized workshops, because there your car will be repaired directly by professional technicians.
In order to prevent your CDI components from damaging, of course you need a routine maintenance so that the condition and performance of your vehicle remains in good shape. You should routinely perform a tune up so that you can perform routine checks on your vehicle. By doing a tune up, you can reset the components that are shifted due to wear or swipe with other components. Immediately do check if there are disturbances in your vehicle.